We are dedicated to work towards improvement of health of the society by providing them quality treatment and services through our project “MUSKAAN”
Activities undertaken by project “MUSKAAN”
- Regular participation in exhibitions organized by state government on general and oral health care.
- Awareness & education regarding general and oral health.
- On an average 1000 patients undergo check-ups and approximately half of them are treated in 10 days (approx.) of camps organized in collaboration with state government.
- Institution provides awareness and education regarding Oral Hygiene measures by conducting door to door survey, Nukkar-natak (Dramas) and large scale exhibitions.
- Regular check ups of rural people.
- Medical Assistance to low-socio economic group.
- Services to Old Age Home: Medical assistance, Monetary Assistant
Yearly Health care camps
- General & Oral Health care camps
- HIV AIDS awareness rally
- Controlling Swine flu epidemic
Worked on development of a real time IT based intelligent health information management system in desert with reference to malaria.Tobacco cessation program
Orphanage Adoption : Nurturing for Better future by providing Technical Education andHealth care facilities
School Adoption Program:
- Various schools have been adopted & few more are in the process of being adopted.
- Basic Amenities like school bags, stationary along with Oral Hygiene Kit are distributed among the school children.
- Regular Oral Check ups & treatments
Yearly blood donation and general health awareness camps are organized in collaboration with various NGO’s.