FOR M.Phil./Ph.D. PROGRAMME 2014 (MT)
Applications are invited for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme in various subjects. Admission will be made through entrance test and interview as per M.Phil./Ph.D. regulations of the university based on UGC regulation 2009.
There will be objective type questions consistent with graduate level from General English, General Awareness, Reasoning and Mental Ability, Statistics and Computer Fundamentals.
Scheme of Examination:There will be an objective type entrance test paper comprising of 5 sections viz.
- Section 1 :General English
- Section 2: General Awareness
- Section 3: Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Section 4: Statistics
- Section 5 : Computer Fundamentals .
The paper will be of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks. There will be no negative marking.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil./Ph.D. admission:
- Masters Degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (Relaxation of 5% forSC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates.)
- Ph.D. Candidates who have already cleared Entrance Test and One Semester Pre Ph.D. Program while pursuing
- M.Phil. Program are exempted from this test and One Semester Pre Ph.D. Program.
I. For full time scholars:
Selection through entrance test and interview. At the time of interview, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interests/areas. Applicants who have valid course Score of high level in any of the relevant National Eligibility Tests like JRF,GATE/NET of UGC/CSIR & SLET of the State, may be given preference as decided by the Dean of the concerned faculty.
II. For sponsored scholars, attached full time to Research Projects
Selection through written test and/or interview. At the time of interview, Doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interests/areas.These candidates must have served with organization for minimum of 2 years on a full time basis.
- M.Phil./Ph.D. ENTRANCE TEST, 2014 (MT)
- DATE: 30.09.2014, Tuesday
- TIME: 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
- CENTRE: Examination Hall, Jodhpur National University Campus. Additional Centre(s) if required may be established at the discretion of Hon’ble Chairperson.
Application form for Entrance Test 2014 (MT), must be submitted to Registrar on or before 20th September, 2014, along with a D.D. for Rs. 11,100/- [ 1100/- towards application form fee + Rs. 5000/- towards processing fee + Rs. 5000/- late fee to accommodate applicants who were too late to apply for M.Phil./Ph.D. Entrance Tests 2014 (W) & 2014 (S) ] in favour of ‘Jodhpur National University’ payable, at par at Jodhpur. Applications received after this date may be carried over to the entrance test
2015 (W) on the specific request of the applicants. Number of seats available, subject wise, in each faculty:
- Faculty of Engg. and Tech. 54 Seats (CSE- 12, ECE- 06, ELE- 13, Mech. Engg.- 11, Civil Engg.- 12)
- Faculty of Management – 08 Seats,
- Faculty of Computer Applications – 05 Seats,
- Faculty of Education- Phy. Edu.- 07, Edu. – 13 Seats,
- Faculty of Law – 10 Seats,
- Faculty of Arts – 20 Seats,
- Faculty of Applied Sciences – 10 Seats
Availability of seats to be notified separately on the website by Dean of the concerned faculty before interview. In case any recommendation of other faculties regarding availability of seats for M.Phil./Ph.D. Scholars and reduction or enhancement in the existing seats is communicated, the same will be notified on the website by Dean of the concerned faculty at the time of admission of the candidates to the afore mentioned M.Phil./Ph.D. Programme. Successful candidates will have to attend UGC mandatory One Semester Pre Ph.D. Program and clear One Semester Examination to be eligible for pursuing research work further.
|Application Form||[ Download ]|
|Check List||[ Download ]|
|Ph.D. NOTIFICATION – 2014 (MT)||[ Download ]|
|Form For Supervisor||[ Download ]|
|Faculty of Arts (All Subjects)||[ Download ]|
|Faculty of Management||[ Download ]|
|M.Phil HR||[ Download ]|
|M.Phil IT||[ Download ]|
|M.Phil Finance||[ Download ]|
|M.Phil Commerce||[ Download ]|
|M.Phil Marketing||[ Download ]|